BMI Sales Representative – North Texas
Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, Brown’s Medical Imaging (BMI) is a family-owned and operated company specializing in the sales and service of medical imaging equipment for over 25 years.
BMI is looking to add a highly driven sales representative in the Dallas Fort Worth market. While experience in medical imaging sales is a plus, it is not required. This role does require a “hunters mentality” which will drive customer appointments to uncover equipment/service opportunities. A successful sales rep at BMI has no fear of walking into new accounts and can build a book of business through proactive customer engagement and strategic, disciplined prospect management.
We are looking for a sales guru who possesses a strong bias for action, stellar communications skills, and has a penchant for winning.
As a BMI Sales Representative, you would…
- Establish relationships with new and existing accounts to secure and achieve assigned monthly sales targets.
- Maintain a high level of outbound sales prospecting activity to build your sales pipeline.
- Work with modality specialist daily to close capital equipment.
- Demonstrate the ability to overcome objections, negotiate and close business.
- Maintain updates on the CRM daily.
- Communicate with your manager daily.
- Act as BMI brand ambassador in the marketplace; present yourself as friendly, helpful, professional, yet casual and conversational at the same time.
- Conduct all sales activity with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Provide feedback on competitive threats and fully understand your competition.
- Constantly educating yourself on BMI product portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree or Radiologic Technologist preferred.
- Intelligence, Character, Coachable, Experience.
- Working knowledge of CRMs.
- Excel, word, general computer skills.
- Strong ability to take initiative and confidently direct customer interactions.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Self-sufficient and a Team player when needed.
- Looking for long term sales career.
- Love a fast-moving environment.
- Health insurance
- Company car
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited commission program with no cap on what you get paid.
Send your resume to Joe Scalise