Konica Minolta has created PerformanceDR, the wireless DR solution that offers the convenience of Automatic Exposure Detection (AeroSync®) eliminating the connection to the generator, and the outstanding performance of Konica Minolta Digital Radiography detectors.
- AeroSync – No connection to the generator needed
- Choice of ULTRA or CS-7 image acquisition
- Industry leading 7-year warranty on the power cell
DR/CR console software developed for use by radiologists. It offers multi-functionality, customizability, and user-friendly operation.
- Integrated control station for DR and CR
- Settings customized for use in hospitals
- Realism processing
- Rich image processing functions that support medical examinations
- Various optional functions to support hospital workflow
THE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOUR PRACTICE
Private Practice and Outpatient Clinics requiring wireless DR productivity and that have already implemented PACS. It includes Konica Minolta’s PerformanceDR flat panel detector and Ultra Software that simplifies DR image acquisition. PerformanceDR offers only the features needed for primary acquisition.
SUPERIOR IMAGE QUALITY
CS-7 and Ultra feature Konica Minolta’s Hybrid (H) Processing; a unique image processing technique developed to realize superior image quality and improved patient diagnosis and easily integrate with existing RIS and PACS infrastructure to enable the technologist to acquire, view, and complete a study in a smooth, time saving workflow.