The ultra-lightweight FDR D-EVO III features Fujifilm’s innovative flexible film-based TFT capture circuitry, providing exceptional image quality with gentle X-ray dose.
By combining Fujifilm’s patented ISS and the glass-free, film-based TFT capture scintillator, X-ray transmittance is improved, achieving 33% DQE compared to 31% (1Lp / mm-RQA5 1mR) of prior FDR D-EVO II detectors. This contributes to high-quality images and low dose.
Enhanced durability to endure tough medical environments
By eliminating the most fragile (glass) component, the new flexible film-based TFT detector improves durability and decreases risks of shock damage compared to previous FDR D-EVO models.
Higher DQE 33% (1Lp/mm-RQA5 1mR)
Innovative film-based capture layer helps reduce signal blur, providing excellent DQE and dose performance.
Fujifilm's lightest DR detector with flexible film-based TFT circuitry
By replacing the glass-based TFT layer with a high-tech thin film layer, FDR D-EVO III is 40% lighter than the original 1st generation FDR D-EVO model and 20% lighter than FDR D-EVO II.
Magnesium-alloy casing provides lightweight with high durability
Inner Mg-Li alloy frame supports provide robust protection for internal components, while maintaining a lightweight design. With this technology, FDR D-EVO III can withstand up to 683 lbs. distributed load and 352 lbs. point load capacities.
- Dynamic Visualization™ is Fujifilm’s advanced image processing technology, providing outstanding first-up detail and virtually eliminating the need for post processing.
- Complete common workflow steps in as few as 2-3 mouse clicks
- Worklist views with status icons and thumbnail images
- Virtual Grid™ (option) – improved image quality for images acquired without a grid
- Double click full-screen zoom
- PICC line/edge enhancement toggle
- Dose tracking and management tools
- Optional 2MP secondary monitor for PACS comparable preview
FDR D-EVO III Brochure