The Acuity SDR+ is a digital radiography (DR) system designed for a wide range of general and specialized diagnostic imaging. The semi-automated, pre-programmed positioning allows for maximum efficiency, allowing for up to 60 customized, pre-programmed positions of any exam type. The enclosed digital flat panel detector offers flexible imaging of all anatomy with superior resolution at industry leading lower doses. The Acuity SDR+ integrated 10” touch screen display console automatically controls all system components while providing the operator with unprecedented simplicity and ease-of-use. Whether working in a general radiology or orthopedic application, the Acuity SDR+ system provides the user with customized workflow, unmatched functionality and exceptional diagnostic quality.
Optimize speed, precision, and versatility with Bucky side controls
Achieve imaging versatility beyond your practice when packaged with RadmediX AccuVueCloud PACS. AccuVueCloud PACS system delivers both the computing and compliant off-site storage and diagnostic viewing power over the internet.
- Intuitive 10” touchscreen display for simplified system operation
- Up to 60 semi-automatic pre-set positions of stand height, orientation, and SID
- Removable grid
- Integrated High Frequency X-Ray Generator, with customized Anatomical Programming (APR) from the digital technologist workstation
- Integrated high performance digital flat panel DR detector, with fast image display and exceptional image quality
- Occupies the smallest footprint within an 8’ ceiling without limiting full-functionality
- Technologist friendly features with collimator and system movement controls from Bucky
- Integrated safety features with multiple emergency stop buttons and collision sensors
- Optional: Lightweight mobile patient imaging table, (max. patient weight 516lbs.)
- Optional: (AEC) Automatic Exposure Control
- Dual laser LED collimator
Request a quote or contact us and we can help!