Completely re-engineered for higher performance in every way, the FDR D-EVO II provides versatility and peace of mind for your most demanding clinical needs. The detector’s edges are smooth and tapered for easier positioning, it includes built-in image storage, an IPX-6 water resistance rating, and a Fujifilm exclusive antibacterial nano-coating. The D-EVO II 14×17” detector is currently one of the lightest in the world at only 5.7 lbs.
- Dynamic Visualization™ is Fujifilm’s advanced image processing technology, providing outstanding first-up detail and virtually eliminating the need for post processing.
- Complete common workflow steps in as few as 2-3 mouse clicks
- Worklist views with status icons and thumbnail images
- Virtual Grid™ (option) – improved image quality for images acquired without a grid
- Double click full-screen zoom
- PICC line/edge enhancement toggle
- Dose tracking and management tools
- Optional 2MP secondary monitor for PACS comparable preview
- New, Functional Design
Smooth surfaces, beveled and rounded edges that provide easy technologist lifting and positioning under the patient.
- Load Resistant
D-EVO II’s innovative magnesium alloy frame produces a lighter weight, more durable detector with improved shock resistance and durability.
- Water Resistant
With its IPX6 rating, D-EVO II is protected against the ingress of liquids, withstanding a high pressure water stream from any angle.
- Anti-bacterial Coating
Coated with Fujifilm’s HYDRO AG technology, this silver (AG)-based coating inhibits the colonization of bacteria on all surfaces of the detector.
FDR D-EVO II Brochure
Request a quote or contact us and we can help!