Simplify your everyday mobile imaging with the FDR AQRO, a complete mini-digital x-ray system. It combines the high sensitivity of Fujifilm’s DR detectors and our refined image processing advancements to generate high-resolution images with a low patient dose.
- Miniature Point-of-Care mobile DR solution for the NICU, ICU and OR.
- Lithium Ion battery power. 12 hours/200 images, 15 minute quick charge = 1 hour of use.
- Full 2-way communication between x-ray generator, console and detectors.
Smooth maneuverability allows you to go anywhere with this ultra-compact system. At just 198 lbs., the FDR AQRO is 80% lighter than traditional mobile x-ray systems.
Compatible with FDR D-EVO II and FDR ES CsI wireless detectors in standard 14×17,” full field-of-view 17×17,” and our unique 24x30cm size, all featuring Fujifilm’s patented ISS technology and noise reduction circuitry for exceptional image quality and performance at lower dose.
High-performance Li-ion battery power enables up to 12 hours of continuous use at 20 exposures/hour, 15-minute quick charge for 1 hour (20 exposures) and rapid 4-hour charging for full charge. FDR AQRO can also be used while plugged into AC power.
- Excellent connectivity with DICOM compatible software and imagers
- MUSICA processing for excellent contrast detail and exam-independent, consistent image quality
- Choice of Cesium Iodide (CsI) or Gadolinium Oxy-Sulphide (GOS) detector scintillator
- Lightweight, small, high resolution Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) detector
- Offers optimal convenience and portability
- The detector supports Digital Tomosynthesis on the DR 600
- Full field area seamless use with virtually all X-ray systems, maximizing the use of the existing X-ray equipment
- High DQE and optimal pixel size, for low dose examinations
- Improved workflow and examination speed
- Easy to clean and disinfect
Fuji FDR AQRO Brochure