The Long-view single exposure detector ensures consistent, easy patient positioning and repeatable image acquisition, reducing exam discomfort for a better patient experience.
FDR D-EVO GL’s single exposure DR, when used with Virtual GridTM software, can reduce dose as much as 50% compared to grid exams.
This long-view single exposure detector ensures consistent, easy patient positioning and repeatable image acquisition, reducing exam discomfort for a better patient experience.
High Resolution Images at Very Low Dose
- FDR D-EVO GL is 17×49 inches, expanding the traditional 14 inch CR long length field of view by 3 full inches to better accommodate a variety of patient sizes and help prevent retakes due to anatomy cut off.
- Low DR dose and simplified image acquisition compared to CR
- Single exposure capture and reduced acquisition time compared to multi-exposure DR
- Increased patient safety and comfort through faster exam completion and lower dose
- Dynamic Visualization™ is Fujifilm’s advanced image processing technology, providing outstanding first-up detail and virtually eliminating the need for post processing.
- Complete common workflow steps in as few as 2-3 mouse clicks
- Worklist views with status icons and thumbnail images
- Virtual Grid™ (option) – improved image quality for images acquired without a grid
- Double click full-screen zoom
- PICC line/edge enhancement toggle
- Dose tracking and management tools
- Optional 2MP secondary monitor for PACS comparable preview
FDR D-EVO GL Cart
The FDR D-EVO GL Cart was built with patient safety and technologist efficiency in mind. Features include a rigid anti-topple design, electronic toe collision safety sensor, adjustable patient stability arm rests, lateral support bar, locking front wheels, floor-step lock-down pins, and floor plates to simplify precise alignment to tube.
Enhances The Workflow
FDR D-EVO GL enhances the workflow of long-view radiography by capturing the entire image in a single exposure in just a few seconds, reducing the chance for patient motion-induced artifacts and time for the patient to remain still.
FDR D-EVO GL Brochure
FDR D-EVO GL Wall Poster