The Essentia SA digital radiography (DR) system is designed for a wide range of standing, sitting and recumbent radiographic exams. Its semi-automated, pre-programmed system positioning and automated exposure techniques guidance allows fast, efficient workflow with up to 60 site programmable exam positioning shortcuts. Integrated with the latest Fujifilm digital radiography detectors, the system delivers fast image acquisition with exceptional image quality at low patient dose.
The system’s integrated 10” touchscreen at the tube head provides convenient, easy, patient-side controls. Essentia SA is an extremely flexible and cost effective straight arm solution that accommodates the tightest space and budget limitations without sacrificing exam flexibility, premium image quality and amazing low dose performance.
Intuitive 10” touchscreen display at tube head, provides simplified patient-side system operation
Up to 60 semi-automatic exam pre-sets automate positions of stand height, orientation, and SID
User removable grid
Dual laser LED collimator
- SpeedLink integration with high frequency x-ray generator, automates mapping of anatomic programming (APR) presets from the exam selected at the technologist workstation.
- High efficiency digital radiography detector, with fast image acquisition and display for exceptional image quality at gentle dose
- Streamlined design fits the smallest spaces and as low as 8’ ceilings without limiting full-functionality
- Technologist friendly features with collimator and system movement controls at the Bucky
- Integrated safety features with multiple emergency stop buttons and collision sensors
- Optional: Lightweight mobile patient imaging table, (max. patient weight 516lbs.)
- Optional: (AEC) Automatic Exposure Control
- Standard fixed 17×17″ tray (requires detector power box) or optional adjustable tray for removable 14×17″ or 17×17″ detector.
Full Control at the Patient-side and at Your Fingertips with an Intuitive 10” Rotating Touchscreen Display
Unlimited Exam Possibilities
The Essentia SA has been intelligently designed to provide effortless system positioning and intuitive touchscreen operation. Quick, easy stand positioning along with motorized source-to-image-distance (SID) adjustment, enables a wide range of upright chest, abdomen and various oblique exams, as well as supine imaging with the optional mobile table. The system also features easy automated exposure parameter adjustments based on patient size, providing the accuracy, speed and efficiency to handle high patient caseloads.