Lightweight yet robust, the DR 14e Digital Detector offers general radiography facilities all the advantages of Direct Digital, while maximizing the use of their existing equipment. The full-field Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) detector requires no electrical connection to the X-ray system, for seamless use with virtually all conventional and mobile digital X-ray systems. This allows the hospital to maximize its existing X-ray equipment investments. The light weight of the Rib Magnesium Alloy frame and the wireless technology enhance the operator’s comfort and improve exam flexibility, in a robust, aesthetically pleasing design. With its convenient 14×17-inch size, the DR 14e is ideal for all Genrad examinations.
The wireless technology and lighter weight enhance operator comfort, and improve exam flexibility and convenience, even in challenging imaging situations.
The modern design of the detector combines ergonomics with aesthetics, and the sides are sealed to prevent liquid from getting in, making cleaning and disinfection easier.
MUSICA Nerve Center
- Enables intuitive use of DR & CR general radiography, fluoroscopy, mammography, Full Leg/Full Spine, and tomosynthesis.
- Provides a customer-driven workflow that reflects the real needs technologists, radiologists and healthcare facilities.
- Offers excellent image quality and high consistency never Agfa DR and CR solution.
- Facilitate Connectivity, compliance and quality.
- Supports potential dose reduction and continuous improvement of quality imaging.
Request a quote or contact us and we can help!