Field Service Engineer – Houston, TX
Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, Brown’s Medical Imaging (BMI) is a family-owned and operated company specializing in the sales and service of medical imaging equipment for over 25 years.
BMI is looking for a field service engineer in Houston that has DR and X-Ray experience. If you are interested in furthering your career in the medical imaging world then this position might be right for you.
– Performs preventive and corrective maintenance as directed and required on Medical Imaging Equipment.
– Performs the administrative duties associated with the job, including expense reports, time cards, parts requisitions, installation reports, service reports, and other reporting duties from time to time assigned. Assures that all paperwork is completed neatly, accurately, and submitted promptly.
– Responsible for the maintenance of assigned tools, test equipment, and parts.
– Performs on-call standby duty and travel as required. Must be prepared to work occasional overtime and odd hours and overnight travel/ service when directed.
– Responsible for developing and maintaining good customer relations
– Minimum of 2 years of experience servicing medical imaging equipment
– Any OEM training on medical imaging equipment is a Plus
– Must have an acceptable driving record.
– Electronics experience
– Experience in field service
– Strong communication skills required
– Any prior sales experience is a plus
– Pass background check required
Send your resume to Chad Edgson