Ideal for specialty practices such as Orthopedic, Podiatry, Neurology, and Chiropractic, the All-in-One DICOM Workstation & PACS Archive from Essential Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (EESi) packages the features and functionality traditionally associated with DICOM workstations and expensive radiological imaging systems into an easy-to-use, affordable and reliable workstation and archive. These robust, standalone systems can be used with virtually any medical imaging modality and can be deployed as an image archive in low volume environments to access, store and distribute patient studies. With a 27-inch high-definition color monitor and powerful DICOM viewing software, the All-in-One DICOM Workstation & PACS Archive from Essential Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (EESi) allows you to view images with vivid clarity and ultrafast performance.
- Modality Support – These standalone workstations integrate seamlessly with virtually any digital medical imaging modality including CR, DR, CT, MRI, and more.
- Remote Access – EESi’s optional Physician’s Portal extends the All-in-One solution – allowing patient images and studies to be accessed securely from any Internet-enabled device.
- Standalone Archive – These robust workstations can be deployed as an image archive in low volume environments (<15k studies) to access, store and distribute patient studies.
- Ease of Use – The All-in-One DICOM Workstation & PACS Archive from Essential Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (EESi) interfaces with other network attached DICOM workstations, film/document scanners and DICOM printers. Images can be easily saved onto portable media such as CD, DVD or USB drive – or printed on a DICOM printer.
With full workstation functionality and capabilities to receive, view and store DICOM images, the All-in-One DICOM Workstation & PACS Archive from Essential Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (EESi) quickly pays for itself in terms of efficiency and reduced administrative costs. By utilizing the All-in-One DICOM Workstation & PACS Archive, physicians and specialty practices experience a number of benefits, including:
- Improved patient care
- Enhanced visualization
- Higher productivity
- Streamlined workflow
- Simplified reads from other sources
- 3D Volume Rendering
- 4D Viewer for Cardiac-CT and other Temporal Series
- 5D Viewer for Cardiac-PET-CT and other Temporal Series
- Image Fusion with Adjustable Blending Percentage
- MPR (Multi Planar Reconstruction) with Thick Slab
- Surface Rendering
- Volume Rendering
- MIP (Maximum Intensity Projection)
- Stereo Vision with Red/Blue glasses