The RadFlow Integration Solution from Essential Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (EESi) allows practices of all sizes to fully realize the benefits of going “digital” by facilitating seamless communication between individual systems to acquire, store, retrieve, display and distribute imaging studies quickly, accurately and efficiently. In the end, practices who have utilized the RadFlow Integration Solution from Essential Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (EESi) have enjoyed hospital level integration at a private practice price.
RadFlow Integration Process
Essential Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (EESi) delivers the RadFlow Integration in three phases:
- Phase I – Analysis & Review. As part of the RadFlow Integration Solution, imaging experts from Essential Enterprise Solutions, inc. (EESi) will take the time to review and analyze your existing systems and workflow to understand the capabilities within your current environment.
- Phase II – Proposal. Once the analysis is complete, Essential Enteprise Solutions, Inc. (EESi) will deliver a comprehensive proposal outlining the elements required to deliver a seamless integration, any dependencies, the time frame and costs associated with the integration, and the final solution. The RadFlow Integration Solution designed by Essential Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (EESi) will utilize IHE’s HL7 and DICOM frameworks for image information management and integration to help you improve patient care while keeping operational costs under control.
- Phase III – Integration. Finally, Essential Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (EESi) will perform the system integration and testing to ensure proper functionality.
RadFlow Integration Benefits
By delivering seamless integration of the entire imaging cycle from start to finish, practices enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Enhanced workflow
- Higher quality of patient care with fewer delays
- A decrease in the number of errors and “lost” studies
- A signficant cost savings without reduced functionality